Promote Your Episode
Helping us spread the news will help your episode's algorithm get bumped to the top of iTunes. I've already scheduled tweets and posts to go out in our rotation. Liking & retweeting those as you are mentioned will help immensely too!
Please help us spread the word from your end too.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any more questions!
~ Emily Ann
Here are the links…
- Email: http://bit.ly/bnblist
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/bnbravery
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/bnbstitcher
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/bnbgplay
- iHeart Radio: http://bit.ly/bnbheart
Here's the podcast image...
(Right click to dowload the hi-res version)
Before Your Episode Goes Live
A simple tweet, email, or facebook post is really great. It'll help "warm up" your audience to get their ears ready! Here are a few sample posts you can copy & paste:
- Keep your eyes peeled and ears to the ground! My podcast episode on Bare Naked Bravery will be out in the near future! http://bit.ly/bnbravery
- I'm ready to "get naked" on the Bare Naked Bravery podcast soon. Keep an eye out! http://bit.ly/bnbravery
- I'm recording my interview for Bare Naked Bravery this week. What questions should I answer for y'all? http://bit.ly/bnbravery
After Your Episode Goes Live
1) Email is best! This can be as simple as adding a "PS" to the bottom of a previously scheduled email! We've noticed that guests who get the most out of these iTunes algorithms are those who email their newsletter lists. (A bcc email to friends/family count!) Here's an example I've seen work well:
2) Social Media works wonders. - Like I said, I've already scheduled about a bunch of tweets to go out in my own social media rotation. Liking & retweeting/re-sharing those as you are mentioned will help immensely. You can spread the word from your end too…
- Copy/paste one the above tweets and Share on Facebook
- Private facebook messages are great too! but be careful with mass group facebook messages. Those can get annoying fast.
- A couple pictures are attached for you to use however you'd like, just make sure to use the hashtag #BareNakedBravery and tag me in it - @emilyannpete
- Here's a solid list of hashtags to copy/paste: #podcast #podcaster #episode #bravery #barenaked #barenakedbravery #braveheart #creativecourage #couragedearheart #bravesoul #brave #hero #heroic
3) Join and introduce yourself to the Bare Naked Bravery Facebook Group! This is optional, but highly effective especially if you're wanting to schlep your goods. Using a picture of yourself is a great way to start. This group can sniff out "smarmy" sales tactics really well, so if you're warm, authentic, and helpful they'll LOVE you.