Your Interview in 3 Simple Steps
Congratulations! You are one of the people we love most!
The Bare Naked Bravery community is on a mission to reveal exactly how creativity & courage make for the only/best option for living and running a fulfilling business as a creative entrepreneur. The podcast plays a role in this mission by weekly exposing the threads of heroism behind the stories and people we love most.
We are so excited to have you on board for this!
Please Note: We ask each of our guests to help promote the show at least 3 times: before their interview, the day the interview goes live, and at least 1 week after the interview is live. We make it really easy. You'll have plenty of notice and help for this along the way. If you cannot commit to this, out of respect to our audience, our team, and other podcast guests, we ask that you kindly decline this invitation. We won't be offended! However...
Here's what you'll get:
- Access to a whole new audience of (~5,000+) brave listeners and followers who will ADORE what you're up to.
- An opportunity to enrich your current audience with a new dimension of your brand's story of bravery
- A breath of fresh air from all the press, promo, and social media noise. We're told Emily Ann's interview skills are the best out there!
- Emily Ann will also tailor your podcast episode to your individual story.
Step 1: Schedule Your Interview
(Scroll down to pick your favorite time.)
Step 2: Prepare for Your Interview
Equipment you'll need: We want your sound to be pitch perfect, so thank you ahead of time for ensuring this quality for (y)our listeners!
- A computer, tablet or iPad (if you are using a tablet or an iPad you might need to download the Zoom app
- Internet connect with a minimum 1 mbps
- The free Zoom.us app
- A quality microphone or a headset. If you are using a microphone then you will need a headset/earbuds to prevent an echo. You can also use your phone earbuds' microphone if you're really in a pinch. But if you're in the market for a simple little USB microphone, here are a few on Amazon with great reviews. ($10-$129)
- A quiet place - free from excessive background noise (dogs barking, street traffic, coffeeshop noise, etc.)
What to expect:
- Set aside one hour to be safe, sometimes technology has a mind of its own and disrupts our session.
- I will log onto Zoom at the scheduled time. We will chat for a bit to make sure our technology is working.
- Note: I will record the podcast both for video and audio using Zoom. I might post a highlight video on the website.
Step 3: Spread the Word!
Spreading the news will help the algorithm attached to your episode get bumped to the top of iTunes! You can do this by sharing the episode via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Periscope, your own blog/newsletter. When the episode airs, you'll get an email with a list of links, social media images, and a whole lot more.
Email is best! The guests who get the most out of their Bare Naked Bravery interviews are those who email their newsletter lists twice. Once before the episode airs and once after. (A bcc email to friends/family count!) This can be as simple as adding a "PS" to the bottom of a previously scheduled email!
Get excited! We sure are!
~Emily Ann & The Bare Naked Bravery Team
Psst! Just in case...
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/bnbravery
- web: www.barenakedbravery.com
- instagram: @emilyannpete
- twitter: http://www.twitter.com/emilyapeterson
- facebook: http://www.facebook.com/emilyannpeterson